Diamondbacks vs. Braves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will see Merrill Kelly at the rubber for the Arizona Diamondbacks in the first game of a three-game series, Friday at 9:40 PM ET.
The favored Braves have -120 moneyline odds against the underdog Diamondbacks, who are listed at +100. Atlanta is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The total for the game is listed at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Diamondbacks vs. Braves Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 2-1 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 2-6-2 in their previous 10 games.
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 3-3-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 contests (bookmakers set runlines in six of those games). The average over/under established by oddsmakers in Arizona's past three contests has been 9.3, a stretch in which the Diamondbacks and their opponents have gone under every time.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Diamondbacks|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have come away with 17 wins in the 30 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Arizona has a record of 14-13 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 26 of 57 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have posted a record of 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.