Diamondbacks vs. Braves Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's contest between the Arizona Diamondbacks (34-23) and the Atlanta Braves (33-23) at Chase Field should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Diamondbacks securing the victory. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET on June 2.
The probable pitchers are Charlie Morton (5-5) for the Braves and Merrill Kelly (6-3) for the Diamondbacks.
Diamondbacks vs. Braves Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Braves Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Diamondbacks 5, Braves 4.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Braves
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Diamondbacks|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks have a record of 2-1.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Arizona and its foes are 2-6-2 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 3-3-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (six of those matchups had a spread listed by oddsmakers).
- The Diamondbacks have won in 17, or 56.7%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Arizona has a mark of 14-13 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 50% chance of pulling out a win.
- Arizona is the fifth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging five runs per game (287 total).
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.34 ERA this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||Red Sox||W 4-2||Merrill Kelly vs Tanner Houck|
|May 29||Rockies||W 7-5||Ryne Nelson vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 30||Rockies||W 5-1||Zac Gallen vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 31||Rockies||W 6-0||Tommy Henry vs Dinelson Lamet|
|June 1||Rockies||W 5-4||Zach Davies vs Connor Seabold|
|June 2||Braves||-||Merrill Kelly vs Charlie Morton|
|June 3||Braves||-||Ryne Nelson vs Spencer Strider|
|June 4||Braves||-||Zac Gallen vs Mike Soroka|
|June 6||@ Nationals||-||Tommy Henry vs Jake Irvin|
|June 7||@ Nationals||-||Zach Davies vs Patrick Corbin|
|June 8||@ Nationals||-||Merrill Kelly vs Josiah Gray|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.