Brewers vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's game between the Cincinnati Reds (26-30) and the Milwaukee Brewers (29-27) at Great American Ball Park is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Reds securing the victory. First pitch is at 5:10 PM ET on June 2.
The Brewers will look to Corbin Burnes (4-4) versus the Reds and Brandon Williamson.
Brewers vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 5:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Reds 5, Brewers 4.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 10 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have been the favorite twice in the last 10 games and lost both contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Brewers have two wins against the spread in their last seven chances.
- The Brewers have been favorites in 28 games this season and won 15 (53.6%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has entered nine games this season favored by -160 or more and is 4-5 in those contests.
- The Brewers have a 61.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee ranks 25th in the majors with 221 total runs scored this season.
- The Brewers' 4.12 team ERA ranks 12th across all league pitching staffs.
Reds Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have posted a mark of 7-3.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total eight times.
- The Reds have gone 5-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (six of those games had a runline set by bookmakers).
- The Reds have been victorious in 19, or 44.2%, of the 43 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Cincinnati has come away with a win nine times in 19 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Reds have an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- The offense for Cincinnati is the No. 14 offense in the majors, scoring 4.6 runs per game (258 total runs).
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.01 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||Giants||L 3-1||Corbin Burnes vs Logan Webb|
|May 28||Giants||W 7-5||Colin Rea vs Alex Cobb|
|May 30||@ Blue Jays||L 7-2||Adrian Houser vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 31||@ Blue Jays||W 4-2||Julio Teheran vs Alek Manoah|
|June 1||@ Blue Jays||L 3-1||Freddy Peralta vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 2||@ Reds||-||Corbin Burnes vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 3||@ Reds||-||Colin Rea vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 4||@ Reds||-||Adrian Houser vs Ben Lively|
|June 5||@ Reds||-||Julio Teheran vs Luke Weaver|
|June 6||Orioles||-||Freddy Peralta vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 7||Orioles||-||Corbin Burnes vs Dean Kremer|
|May 27||@ Cubs||W 8-5||Brandon Williamson vs Jameson Taillon|
|May 28||@ Cubs||W 8-5||Graham Ashcraft vs Drew Smyly|
|May 30||@ Red Sox||W 9-8||Ben Lively vs Brayan Bello|
|May 31||@ Red Sox||W 5-4||Luke Weaver vs James Paxton|
|June 1||@ Red Sox||L 8-2||Hunter Greene vs Chris Sale|
|June 2||Brewers||-||Brandon Williamson vs Corbin Burnes|
|June 3||Brewers||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Colin Rea|
|June 4||Brewers||-||Ben Lively vs Adrian Houser|
|June 5||Brewers||-||Luke Weaver vs Julio Teheran|
|June 6||Dodgers||-||Hunter Greene vs Tony Gonsolin|
|June 7||Dodgers||-||Brandon Williamson vs Noah Syndergaard|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.