White Sox vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 29
Monday's contest at Guaranteed Rate Field has the Chicago White Sox (22-33) taking on the Los Angeles Angels (28-26) at 8:10 PM ET (on May 29). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 6-4 win for the White Sox, so it should be a tight matchup.
The White Sox will look to Michael Kopech (3-4) versus the Angels and Griffin Canning (3-2).
White Sox vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is White Sox 6, Angels 5.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Read More About This Game
White Sox Performance Insights
- The White Sox have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The White Sox have won two of their last four games against the spread.
- This season, the White Sox have won 12 out of the 20 games, or 60%, in which they've been favored.
- Chicago has a record of 6-4, a 60% win rate, when favored by -140 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 58.3% chance to win.
- Chicago has scored the 19th-most runs in the majors this season with 235 (4.3 per game).
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.84).
Angels Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Angels have a perfect record of 3-0.
- When it comes to the total, Los Angeles and its foes are 4-5-1 in its last 10 contests.
- The Angels have had a spread set in two of their past 10 games, and they have not covered the spread each time.
- The Angels have been victorious in 10, or 50%, of the 20 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious five times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Angels have a 46.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Los Angeles is the ninth-highest scoring team in MLB, averaging 4.8 runs per game (259 total).
- Angels pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.18 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Schedule
|May 24||@ Guardians||W 6-0||Michael Kopech vs Cal Quantrill|
|May 25||@ Tigers||L 7-2||Lucas Giolito vs Alex Faedo|
|May 26||@ Tigers||W 12-3||Lance Lynn vs Joey Wentz|
|May 27||@ Tigers||L 7-3||Jesse Scholtens vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 28||@ Tigers||L 6-5||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 29||Angels||-||Michael Kopech vs Griffin Canning|
|May 30||Angels||-||Lucas Giolito vs Tyler Anderson|
|May 31||Angels||-||Lance Lynn vs Jaime Barria|
|June 2||Tigers||-||TBA vs Michael Lorenzen|
|June 3||Tigers||-||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|June 4||Tigers||-||Michael Kopech vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 23||Red Sox||W 4-0||Griffin Canning vs Brayan Bello|
|May 24||Red Sox||W 7-3||Tyler Anderson vs James Paxton|
|May 26||Marlins||L 6-2||Reid Detmers vs Jesús Luzardo|
|May 27||Marlins||L 8-5||- vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 28||Marlins||L 2-0||Patrick Sandoval vs Eury Pérez|
|May 29||@ White Sox||-||Griffin Canning vs Michael Kopech|
|May 30||@ White Sox||-||Tyler Anderson vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 31||@ White Sox||-||Jaime Barria vs Lance Lynn|
|June 1||@ Astros||-||Reid Detmers vs Framber Valdez|
|June 2||@ Astros||-||Shohei Ohtani vs Cristian Javier|
|June 3||@ Astros||-||Patrick Sandoval vs J.P. France|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.