Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 29
The Arizona Diamondbacks (30-23) host the Colorado Rockies (24-30) in NL West action, at 4:10 PM ET on Monday.
The Diamondbacks will give the nod to Ryne Nelson (1-2, 5.02 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Karl Kauffmann (0-2, 9.35 ERA).
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Nelson - ARI (1-2, 5.02 ERA) vs Kauffmann - COL (0-2, 9.35 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Rockies|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction|
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ryne Nelson
- Nelson (1-2) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in six innings pitched against the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.02 and 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .281 in 10 games this season.
- He has started 10 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- Nelson has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Ryne Nelson vs. Rockies
- The Rockies have scored 250 runs this season, which ranks 12th in MLB. They have 476 hits, sixth in baseball, with 45 home runs (26th in the league).
- The Rockies have gone 9-for-19 with two doubles, a home run and six RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Karl Kauffmann
- The Rockies are sending Kauffmann (0-2) to the mound to make his third start of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the righty threw 4 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins, giving up five earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Over his two games this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of .371 against him. He has a 9.35 ERA and averages 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.