How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 29
Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies hit the field against Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field on Monday at 4:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks rank 18th in baseball with 59 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona ranks sixth in baseball with a .432 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks' .261 batting average is sixth-best in MLB.
- Arizona has the No. 8 offense in MLB play, scoring five runs per game (264 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks are 14th in baseball with a .324 on-base percentage.
- Diamondbacks hitters strike out 7.7 times per game, the fourth-lowest average in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Arizona has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Arizona has the 20th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.48).
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.336).
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks will send Ryne Nelson (1-2) to the mound for his 11th start of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.02 ERA and 36 strikeouts through 52 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the righty tossed six innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- Nelson is looking to record his fourth quality start of the season.
- Nelson will aim to pitch five or more innings for his third straight start. He's averaging 5.2 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/23/2023||Phillies||W 4-3||Away||Ryne Nelson||Matt Strahm|
|5/24/2023||Phillies||L 6-5||Away||Zac Gallen||Ranger Suárez|
|5/26/2023||Red Sox||L 7-2||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chris Sale|
|5/27/2023||Red Sox||L 2-1||Home||Zach Davies||Garrett Whitlock|
|5/28/2023||Red Sox||W 4-2||Home||Merrill Kelly||Tanner Houck|
|5/29/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/30/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Kyle Freeland|
|5/31/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Dinelson Lamet|
|6/1/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zach Davies||Chase Anderson|
|6/2/2023||Braves||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Charlie Morton|
|6/3/2023||Braves||-||Home||Tommy Henry||Spencer Strider|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.