Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
Alex Verdugo and the Boston Red Sox (28-24) will be looking for a series sweep when they face off against Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-23) at Chase Field on Sunday, May 28. First pitch is scheduled for 4:10 PM ET.
The Red Sox are +100 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Diamondbacks (-120). Boston is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). An 8.5-run total has been set for this contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Merrill Kelly - ARI (5-3, 3.30 ERA) vs Tanner Houck - BOS (3-3, 4.99 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||Red Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Diamondbacks and Red Sox matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Diamondbacks (-120), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Diamondbacks bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Lourdes Gurriel Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Red Sox|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been favored 20 times and won 12, or 60%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Diamondbacks have a record of 12-7 (63.2%).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Arizona has a 54.5% chance to win.
- The Diamondbacks were the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Arizona combined with its opponents to go over the run total four times.
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 15, or 51.7%, of the 29 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Red Sox have come away with a win 12 times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 3-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Lourdes Gurriel Jr.||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+165)|
|Christian Walker||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+150)|
|Ketel Marte||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+185)|
|Pavin Smith||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+200)|
|Josh Rojas||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Diamondbacks, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+6000||18th||4th|
|Win NL West||+800||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.