Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
When the Boston Red Sox (26-24) and Arizona Diamondbacks (29-21) square of at Chase Field on Friday, May 26, Chris Sale will get the ball for the Red Sox, while the Diamondbacks will send Brandon Pfaadt to the mound. The game will start at 9:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Red Sox as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Diamondbacks +105 moneyline odds to win. Boston (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under is 9 runs for the matchup.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sale - BOS (4-2, 5.01 ERA) vs Pfaadt - ARI (0-1, 7.65 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||Red Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+105||Red Sox (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||Red Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to put money on the Diamondbacks and Red Sox matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Diamondbacks (+105), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Diamondbacks are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Corbin Carroll hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Red Sox have been favored 18 times and won 10, or 55.6%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, the Red Sox have gone 5-4 (55.6%).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Boston has a 56.5% chance to win.
- The Red Sox have a 1-2 record over the three games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Boston and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have won in 17, or 58.6%, of the 29 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been victorious 13 times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as an underdog over the last 10 matchups, Arizona has a perfect record of 4-0.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Walker||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+145)|
|Emmanuel Rivera||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+195)|
|Ketel Marte||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+175)|
|Lourdes Gurriel Jr.||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+190)|
|Corbin Carroll||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Diamondbacks, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+800||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.