Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will lead the Arizona Diamondbacks into a matchup with Masataka Yoshida and the Boston Red Sox on Friday at 9:40 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series at Chase Field.
The Red Sox are -130 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Diamondbacks (+105). Boston is a 1.5-run favorite (at +125 odds). The total is 9 runs for this game (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog four times over their past 10 games and are undefeated in those matchups.
- When it comes to the total, the Diamondbacks and their foes are 4-5-1 in their last 10 contests.
- The Diamondbacks' ATS record is 1-1-0 over their previous 10 contests (two of those contests had runlines set by sportsbooks).
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 17, or 58.6%, of the 29 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Arizona has a record of 13-11, a 54.2% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +105 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 48.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 50 games with a total this season.
- The Diamondbacks have an against the spread record of 2-1-0 in three games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.