Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Friday's game between the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-21) and the Boston Red Sox (26-24) at Chase Field should be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Diamondbacks coming out on top. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET on May 26.
The Red Sox will give the nod to Chris Sale (4-2, 5.01 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Brandon Pfaadt (0-1, 7.65 ERA).
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Diamondbacks 5, Red Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Diamondbacks have a perfect record of 4-0.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Diamondbacks' ATS record is 1-1-0 over their previous 10 games (two of those matchups had spread set by bookmakers).
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 29 games this season and have come away with the win 17 times (58.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win 13 times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 48.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- Arizona scores the seventh-most runs in baseball (257 total, 5.1 per game).
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.53 ERA this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Pirates||W 4-3||Brandon Pfaadt vs Mitch Keller|
|May 21||@ Pirates||W 8-3||Merrill Kelly vs Roansy Contreras|
|May 22||@ Phillies||W 6-3||Tommy Henry vs Zack Wheeler|
|May 23||@ Phillies||W 4-3||Ryne Nelson vs Matt Strahm|
|May 24||@ Phillies||L 6-5||Zac Gallen vs Ranger Suárez|
|May 26||Red Sox||-||Brandon Pfaadt vs Chris Sale|
|May 27||Red Sox||-||Merrill Kelly vs Garrett Whitlock|
|May 28||Red Sox||-||Merrill Kelly vs Tanner Houck|
|May 29||Rockies||-||Tommy Henry vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 30||Rockies||-||Ryne Nelson vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 31||Rockies||-||Zac Gallen vs Connor Seabold|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.