Gabriel Moreno Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Phillies - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 3:24 AM MST
After going 1-for-2 with a home run and two RBI in his most recent game, Gabriel Moreno and the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Philadelphia Phillies (who will start Ranger Suarez) at 1:05 PM ET on Wednesday.
He notched a home run while going 1-for-2 in his last game against the Phillies.
Gabriel Moreno Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Ranger Suárez
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Gabriel Moreno? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Phillies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
Gabriel Moreno At The Plate
- Moreno is batting .304 with six doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
- In 67.6% of his games this year (25 of 37), Moreno has picked up at least one hit, and in 11 of those games (29.7%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has homered in two of 37 games played this season, and in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- Moreno has had an RBI in 14 games this season (37.8%), including three multi-RBI outings (8.1%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least one run eight times this year (21.6%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Gabriel Moreno Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (73.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (61.1%)|
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (16.7%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (22.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (11.1%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (44.4%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Phillies' 4.59 team ERA ranks 23rd across all league pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (47 total, one per game).
- Suarez (0-1) starts for the Phillies, his third of the season.
- His last time out was on Friday against the Chicago Cubs, when the lefty threw two innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up five hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.