Emmanuel Rivera Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Phillies - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 3:24 AM MST
On Wednesday, Emmanuel Rivera (coming off going 2-for-5) and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Philadelphia Phillies, whose starting pitcher will be Ranger Suarez. First pitch is at 1:05 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he had two hits (going 2-for-5) against the Phillies.
Emmanuel Rivera Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Ranger Suárez
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Emmanuel Rivera? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Phillies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
Emmanuel Rivera At The Plate
- Rivera is hitting .328 with four doubles, a home run and two walks.
- Rivera has gotten a hit in 11 of 19 games this year (57.9%), with at least two hits on six occasions (31.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in one of 19 games, and in 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- Rivera has driven in a run in six games this year (31.6%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in seven of 19 games (36.8%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Emmanuel Rivera Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (54.5%)|
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (27.3%)|
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (36.4%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (27.3%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Phillies have a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 23rd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Phillies give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (47 total, one per game).
- The Phillies will send Suarez (0-1) to the mound for his third start of the season.
- His most recent appearance came on Friday against the Chicago Cubs, when the lefty threw two innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up five hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.