How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 4:19 AM MST|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 10:11 AM MST
Ranger Suarez is set to start for the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday against Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks. First pitch is at 1:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks' 55 home runs rank 15th in Major League Baseball.
- Arizona is sixth in MLB with a .440 slugging percentage this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .267 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Arizona is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking sixth with 252 total runs this season.
- The Diamondbacks are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .330.
- The Diamondbacks are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking fourth with an average of 7.7 strikeouts per game.
- Arizona has an 8.3 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- Arizona has pitched to a 4.54 ERA this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.320 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zac Gallen (6-2) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed 3 2/3 innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned six quality starts.
- Gallen has made eight starts of five or more innings in 10 chances this season, and averages 6.1 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Pirates||L 13-3||Away||Zac Gallen||Johan Oviedo|
|5/20/2023||Pirates||W 4-3||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Mitch Keller|
|5/21/2023||Pirates||W 8-3||Away||Merrill Kelly||Roansy Contreras|
|5/22/2023||Phillies||W 6-3||Away||Tommy Henry||Zack Wheeler|
|5/23/2023||Phillies||W 4-3||Away||Ryne Nelson||Matt Strahm|
|5/24/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Zac Gallen||Ranger Suárez|
|5/26/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chris Sale|
|5/27/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Garrett Whitlock|
|5/28/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Tommy Henry||Tanner Houck|
|5/29/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/30/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Kyle Freeland|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.