Diamondbacks vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
On Tuesday, May 23 at 6:40 PM ET, the Philadelphia Phillies (22-25) host the Arizona Diamondbacks (28-20) at Citizens Bank Park. Matt Strahm will get the ball for the Phillies, while Ryne Nelson will take the hill for the Diamondbacks.
The Phillies are -155 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Diamondbacks (+130). The total is 9.5 runs for the contest (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds on the under).
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Probable Pitchers: Strahm - PHI (4-3, 2.73 ERA) vs Nelson - ARI (1-2, 5.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Phillies Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to wager on the Diamondbacks and Phillies game but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Diamondbacks (+130) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $23.00 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Lourdes Gurriel Jr. hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Diamondbacks|
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Phillies have been favored 30 times and won 16, or 53.3%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, the Phillies have a 6-7 record (winning 46.2% of their games).
- Philadelphia has a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Phillies have a 4-5 record over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Philadelphia and its opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 28 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- The Diamondbacks have a mark of 5-4 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ketel Marte||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+195)|
|Christian Walker||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+160)|
|Pavin Smith||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+250)|
|Josh Rojas||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+260)|
|Corbin Carroll||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Diamondbacks, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||18th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+1000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.