How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 10:13 AM MST|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 3:13 PM MST
Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies meet Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks' 54 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 162 extra-base hits, Arizona ranks sixth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank third in MLB with a .267 team batting average.
- Arizona is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking sixth with 248 total runs this season.
- The Diamondbacks are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .330.
- The Diamondbacks rank fourth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.6 whiffs per contest.
- Arizona has an 8.4 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Arizona pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.57 ERA this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.329 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- Ryne Nelson (1-2) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- He has earned a quality start two times in nine starts this season.
- In nine starts, Nelson has pitched through or past the fifth inning seven times. He has a season average of 5.1 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Athletics||W 5-3||Away||Ryne Nelson||Luis Medina|
|5/19/2023||Pirates||L 13-3||Away||Zac Gallen||Johan Oviedo|
|5/20/2023||Pirates||W 4-3||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Mitch Keller|
|5/21/2023||Pirates||W 8-3||Away||Merrill Kelly||Roansy Contreras|
|5/22/2023||Phillies||W 6-3||Away||Tommy Henry||Zack Wheeler|
|5/23/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Ryne Nelson||Matt Strahm|
|5/24/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Zac Gallen||Ranger Suárez|
|5/26/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chris Sale|
|5/27/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Garrett Whitlock|
|5/28/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Tommy Henry||Tanner Houck|
|5/29/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Karl Kauffmann|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.