How to Watch the Braves vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 11:11 AM MST|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 4:18 PM MST
Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers hit the field on Tuesday at Truist Park against Spencer Strider, who is projected to start for the Atlanta Braves. First pitch is set for 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Braves are third-best in MLB play with 78 total home runs.
- Atlanta's .461 slugging percentage ranks second-best in baseball.
- The Braves have the ninth-best batting average in the majors (.258).
- Atlanta has the No. 7 offense in MLB play, scoring 5.2 runs per game (246 total runs).
- The Braves are fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .335.
- The Braves strike out 8.8 times per game to rank 17th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Atlanta has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Atlanta's 3.61 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 11th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.261).
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers' 79 home runs rank second in Major League Baseball.
- Los Angeles ranks fourth in the majors with a .451 team slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers have a team batting average of .235 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking third with 268 total runs this season.
- The Dodgers have the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.326).
- The Dodgers rank 26th in strikeouts per game (8.9) among MLB offenses.
- Los Angeles strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Los Angeles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.32 ERA this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.249 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Strider gets the start for the Braves, his 10th of the season. He is 4-1 with a 3.14 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Thursday against the Texas Rangers, when the righty went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Strider has registered four quality starts this year.
- Strider is aiming for his 10th straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 frames per appearance on the mound.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Rangers||W 6-5||Away||Spencer Strider||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/19/2023||Mariners||W 6-2||Home||Bryce Elder||Bryce Miller|
|5/20/2023||Mariners||L 7-3||Home||Jesse Chávez||Logan Gilbert|
|5/21/2023||Mariners||W 3-2||Home||Jared Shuster||George Kirby|
|5/22/2023||Dodgers||L 8-6||Home||Charlie Morton||Gavin Stone|
|5/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/25/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Aaron Nola|
|5/27/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Zack Wheeler|
|5/28/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Taijuan Walker|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/18/2023||Cardinals||L 16-8||Away||Julio Urías||Adam Wainwright|
|5/19/2023||Cardinals||W 5-0||Away||Tony Gonsolin||Steven Matz|
|5/20/2023||Cardinals||L 6-5||Away||Noah Syndergaard||Miles Mikolas|
|5/21/2023||Cardinals||L 10-5||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Jack Flaherty|
|5/22/2023||Braves||W 8-6||Away||Gavin Stone||Charlie Morton|
|5/24/2023||Braves||-||Away||Tony Gonsolin||Bryce Elder|
|5/27/2023||Rays||-||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Josh Fleming|
|5/28/2023||Rays||-||Away||Gavin Stone||Taj Bradley|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.