Diamondbacks vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bryson Stott and Dominic Fletcher will look to continue their recent offensive production when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks hit the field at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, at 6:40 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks are +180 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Phillies (-225). The over/under is 9 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks have a record of 3-1.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Diamondbacks have covered the runline in the one of their previous 10 games that had a set runline.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Diamondbacks|
|Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have won in 15, or 55.6%, of the 27 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Arizona has played as an underdog of +180 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 24 of its 47 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have played just two games with a spread this season and covered in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.