Mercury vs. Sky Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 21
Kahleah Copper takes the Chicago Sky (1-0) into a matchup with the Phoenix Mercury (0-1) after scoring 20 points in a 77-66 victory over the Lynx. It's on Sunday, May 21, 2023, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mercury gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mercury vs. Sky Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: ESPN and ESPN+
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mercury or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mercury vs. Sky Score Prediction
Prediction: Sky 86 Mercury 80
Spread & Total Prediction for Mercury vs. Sky
- Computer Predicted Spread: Chicago (-5.6)
- Computer Predicted Total: 165.8
Mercury vs. Sky Spread & Total Insights
- Phoenix's record against the spread last season was 7-15-0.
- There were nine Phoenix games (out of 22) that went over the total last year.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mercury Performance Insights
- On offense, the Mercury were the seventh-ranked team in the league (81.1 points per game) last year. On defense, they were ninth (84.1 points allowed per game).
- Phoenix was the second-worst team in the WNBA in rebounds per game (31.2) and worst in rebounds allowed (37.2) last year.
- The Mercury were fifth in the WNBA in turnovers per game (13.3) and fifth in turnovers forced (14.2) last year.
- The Mercury were fourth in the WNBA in 3-pointers made (8.8 per game) and second-worst in 3-point percentage (32.9%) last season.
- Last year, the Mercury were ninth in the WNBA in 3-pointers conceded (8.4 per game) and second-worst in defensive 3-point percentage (36.7%).
- Phoenix took 40.1% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 30.7% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 59.9% of its shots, with 69.3% of its makes coming from there.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.