Diamondbacks vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
The Arizona Diamondbacks (26-20) and the Pittsburgh Pirates (24-21) will go head to head on Sunday, May 21 at PNC Park, with Merrill Kelly starting for the Diamondbacks and Roansy Contreras taking the mound for the Pirates. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:35 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks are listed as -125 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Pirates (+105). The game's total is set at 8.5 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Kelly - ARI (4-3, 3.27 ERA) vs Contreras - PIT (3-4, 4.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Diamondbacks versus Pirates game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Diamondbacks (-125) in this matchup, means that you think the Diamondbacks will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Lourdes Gurriel Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Pirates|
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as favorites 19 times this season and won 11, or 57.9%, of those games.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 11-7 (winning 61.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Arizona.
- The Diamondbacks went 3-3 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Arizona and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 32 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (46.9%) in those games.
- The Pirates have a win-loss record of 13-15 when favored by +105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Pirates had a record of 3-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Walker||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+135)|
|Gabriel Moreno||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+1100)||0.5 (+230)|
|Pavin Smith||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Josh Rojas||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+180)|
|Corbin Carroll||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+140)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Diamondbacks, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||19th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+1600||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.