How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 5:10 AM MST|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 10:14 AM MST
Ke'Bryan Hayes and the Pittsburgh Pirates hit the field on Sunday at PNC Park against Merrill Kelly, who gets the start for the Arizona Diamondbacks. First pitch is set for 1:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Prediction|
|Diamondbacks vs Pirates Odds|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks rank 15th in MLB action with 51 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona's .436 slugging percentage is seventh-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank fourth in MLB with a .266 batting average.
- Arizona scores the eighth-most runs in baseball (234 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Diamondbacks' .330 on-base percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 7.7 times per game to rank fourth in the majors.
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Arizona's pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB.
- Arizona has a 4.66 team ERA that ranks 22nd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks average MLB's 20th-ranked WHIP (1.344).
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks are sending Kelly (4-3) out for his 10th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.27 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 52 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Tuesday, the righty tossed seven innings against the Oakland Athletics, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Kelly has five quality starts under his belt this season.
- Kelly will try to pitch five or more innings for his ninth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.8 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Athletics||W 5-2||Away||Merrill Kelly||Drew Rucinski|
|5/16/2023||Athletics||L 9-8||Away||Tommy Henry||Kyle Muller|
|5/17/2023||Athletics||W 5-3||Away||Ryne Nelson||Luis Medina|
|5/19/2023||Pirates||L 13-3||Away||Zac Gallen||Johan Oviedo|
|5/20/2023||Pirates||W 4-3||Away||Brandon Pfaadt||Mitch Keller|
|5/21/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Merrill Kelly||Roansy Contreras|
|5/22/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Tommy Henry||Zack Wheeler|
|5/23/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Ryne Nelson||Taijuan Walker|
|5/24/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Zac Gallen||Ranger Suárez|
|5/26/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chris Sale|
|5/27/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Corey Kluber|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.