Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 5:08 AM MST|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 1:09 PM MST
The Pittsburgh Pirates (24-20) meet the Arizona Diamondbacks (25-20) on Saturday at PNC Park, at 4:05 PM ET.
The Pirates will look to Mitch Keller (5-1) versus the Diamondbacks and Brandon Pfaadt (0-1).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Keller - PIT (5-1, 2.38 ERA) vs Pfaadt - ARI (0-1, 8.59 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Diamondbacks|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Pfaadt
- Pfaadt (0-1 with an 8.59 ERA and 11 strikeouts in 14 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his fourth of the season.
- His most recent time out was on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants, when the righty tossed five innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up just one hit.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 8.59, with 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season. Opposing hitters have a .293 batting average against him.
- Pfaadt is seeking his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 4.7 frames per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mitch Keller
- Keller (5-1) will take to the mound for the Pirates and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed four hits in seven scoreless innings against the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.38 and 11 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .212 in nine games this season.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Keller has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The 27-year-old's 2.38 ERA ranks eighth, 1.041 WHIP ranks 18th, and 11 K/9 ranks fifth among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.