Diamondbacks vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks hit the field on Saturday at PNC Park against Mitch Keller, who is the named starter for the Pittsburgh Pirates. First pitch is at 4:05 PM ET.
The Pirates are -155 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Diamondbacks (+130). The total for the game has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 2-1 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Diamondbacks have covered the runline in the one of their previous 10 games that had a set runline.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Diamondbacks|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have won in 14, or 53.8%, of the 26 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Arizona has won four of its eight games when it's the underdog by at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 43.5% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 23 of 45 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have played just two games with a spread this season and covered in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.