Braves vs. Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 9:09 AM MST|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:08 PM MST
The Seattle Mariners (21-23) hope to end their three-game losing run against the Atlanta Braves (28-16), at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Braves will give the ball to Jesse Chavez and the Mariners will turn to Logan Gilbert (1-2, 3.91 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Braves vs. Mariners Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Chavez - ATL (0-0, 2.50 ERA) vs Gilbert - SEA (1-2, 3.91 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jesse Chávez
- Chavez gets the nod for the Braves and will make his first start of the season.
- The 39-year-old righty will start for the first time this campaign after coming out of the bullpen 21 times.
- He has pitched to a 2.50 ERA this season with 11.0 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across 21 games.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Gilbert
- Gilbert gets the start for the Mariners, his ninth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 3.91 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Sunday against the Detroit Tigers, when he went 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.91, with 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opponents are batting .222 against him.
- Gilbert enters the outing with four quality starts under his belt this season.
- Gilbert is seeking his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 frames per start.
- This season, the 26-year-old ranks 42nd in ERA (3.91), 15th in WHIP (1.022), and 11th in K/9 (10.6) among pitchers who qualify.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.