Diamondbacks Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 9, the Arizona Diamondbacks (37-25) have the 14th-highest odds in MLB to win the World Series at +5000, placing them in the top half of the majors. To win the NL West, the Diamondbacks' odds are +450 (second in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Diamondbacks MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+5000||14th||(+5000, bet $100 to win $5000)|
|To Win the NL West||+450||-||(+450, bet $100 to win $450)|
Think the Diamondbacks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks Standings Information
The Diamondbacks are in first place, 1.5 games in front of the Dodgers, in the NL West.
|2||Los Angeles Dodgers||1.5|
|3||San Francisco Giants||5|
|4||San Diego Padres||8|
Diamondbacks Team Stats
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Arizona's 4.33 team ERA ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks have a 15-7 record in games this season when they smash two or more homers.
- Arizona is 10-4 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Diamondbacks are 13-7 in the 20 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Arizona has a 25-2 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (27 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks Next Game Information
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Tigers|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Odds|
Diamondbacks Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ketel Marte||+15000||-||-||.279/.341/.480 9 HR 25 RBI|
|Zac Gallen||+15000||+240||-||7-2 2.75 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Corbin Carroll||+15000||-||-140||.304/.391/.546 11 HR 27 RBI|
|Christian Walker||+20000||-||-||.253/.321/.475 12 HR 36 RBI|
|Jake McCarthy||+25000||-||-||.184/.264/.255 1 HR 6 RBI|
|Merrill Kelly||-||+15000||-||7-3 3.06 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Diamondbacks gear at Fanatics!
Diamondbacks' Top Players
- Corbin Carroll has helped lead the team's lineup this season, hitting .304/.391/.546 with 15 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs, 26 walks and 27 RBI.
- So far this year, Ketel Marte has been one of the team's top hitters, registering a .279/.341/.480 slash line with 11 doubles, nine home runs, 19 walks and 25 RBI.
- At the dish, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has posted a .909 OPS, batting .310/.359/.550 with 17 doubles, nine home runs, 14 walks and 25 RBI. He has also swiped one base.
- Christian Walker has batted .253/.321/.475 so far this year with 12 doubles, 12 home runs, 21 walks and 36 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.