Nick Ahmed Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 12:24 PM MST
On Saturday, Nick Ahmed (coming off going 0-for-2) and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Clayton Kershaw. First pitch is at 9:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-2) against the Dodgers.
Nick Ahmed Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Dodgers Starter: Clayton Kershaw
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +350)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +275)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nick Ahmed? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Nick Ahmed At The Plate (2022)
- Ahmed hit .231 with two doubles, three home runs and two walks.
- In 52.9% of his 17 games last season, Ahmed got a hit. He also had three multi-hit games in 2022.
- Including the 17 games he played in last season, he went deep in three of them (17.6%), leaving the yard in 5.6% of his trips to home plate.
- Ahmed drove in a run in seven of 17 games last year (41.2%), but did not have a multi-RBI game.
- He crossed home in six of 17 games a year ago (35.3%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nick Ahmed Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (60.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (40.0%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (60.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (40.0%)|
|5 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (40.0%)|
Dodgers Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Dodgers pitching staff ranked fifth in MLB last season with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Dodgers had the top team ERA across all league pitching staffs (2.81).
- The Dodgers allowed the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (152 total, 0.9 per game).
- Kershaw will make his first start of the season for the Dodgers.
- The 35-year-old left-hander started and threw five innings when he last appeared Thursday, Oct. 13 against the San Diego Padres.
- In his 22 appearances last season he finished with a 2.28 ERA and a 0.942 WHIP, putting together a 12-3 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.