Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 12:24 PM MST
On Saturday, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (coming off going 1-for-4) and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Clayton Kershaw. First pitch is at 9:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Dodgers Starter: Clayton Kershaw
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +290)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Lourdes Gurriel Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. At The Plate (2022)
- Gurriel hit .291 with 32 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 32 walks.
- Gurriel reached base via a hit in 85 of 121 games last season (70.2%), including multiple hits in 28.1% of those games (34 of them).
- He hit a home run in 4.1% of his games last season (121 in all), going deep in 1% of his trips to the plate.
- Gurriel picked up an RBI in 33 of 121 games last season, with multiple RBIs in 10 of them. He drove in three or more runs in four games.
- In 36.4% of his 121 games last season, he scored (44 times). He had six games with multiple runs in 2022 (5.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|45 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (65.6%)|
|15 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (31.1%)|
|25 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (31.1%)|
|3 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (3.3%)|
|14 (23.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (31.1%)|
Dodgers Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers had a collective 9.1 K/9 last season, the fifth-best in the league.
- The Dodgers had the top team ERA among all league pitching staffs (2.81).
- Dodgers pitchers combined to give up 152 home runs (0.9 per game), the sixth-fewest in the big leagues.
- Kershaw will make his first start of the season for the Dodgers.
- The 35-year-old left-hander started and threw five innings when he last appeared Thursday, Oct. 13 against the San Diego Padres.
- Over his 22 appearances last season he put together a 12-3 record, had a 2.28 ERA, and a 0.942 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.