Ketel Marte Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 12:24 PM MST
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Ketel Marte, who went 0-for-4 last time out, battle Clayton Kershaw and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium, Saturday at 9:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Ketel Marte Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Dodgers Starter: Clayton Kershaw
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ketel Marte? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Ketel Marte At The Plate (2022)
- Marte hit .240 with 42 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 58 walks.
- Marte picked up at least one hit 86 times last season in 137 games played (62.8%), including multiple hits on 29 occasions (21.2%).
- He went yard in 12 of 137 games in 2022 (8.8%), including 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Marte drove in a run in 28.5% of his 137 games last season, with two or more RBIs in 8.0% of those contests (11). He drove in three or more runs in one game.
- In 55 of 137 games last year (40.1%) he scored, and in 13 of those games (9.5%) he scored two or more runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ketel Marte Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|51 (68.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||35 (55.6%)|
|15 (20.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (22.2%)|
|28 (37.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (42.9%)|
|5 (6.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (11.1%)|
|20 (27.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (30.2%)|
Dodgers Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers had a collective 9.1 K/9 last season, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers had the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (2.81).
- Dodgers pitchers combined to allow 152 home runs (0.9 per game), the sixth-fewest in the big leagues.
- Kershaw will take the mound to start for the Dodgers, his first of the season.
- The 35-year-old southpaw last appeared Thursday, Oct. 13 against the San Diego Padres, when he started and went five innings.
- In 22 games last season he finished with a 12-3 record and had a 2.28 ERA and a 0.942 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.