Evan Longoria Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 12:23 PM MST
After going 1-for-1 with a double in his most recent game, Evan Longoria and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Los Angeles Dodgers (who will hand the ball to Clayton Kershaw) at 9:10 PM ET on Saturday.
In his previous appearance, he reached base in his only plate appearance against the Dodgers.
Evan Longoria Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Dodgers Starter: Clayton Kershaw
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Evan Longoria? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Evan Longoria At The Plate (2022)
- Longoria hit .244 with 13 doubles, 14 home runs and 29 walks.
- In 53.9% of his 89 games last season, Longoria had a hit. He also had 15 multi-hit games in 2022.
- He homered in 12 of 89 games in 2022 (13.5%), including 4.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Longoria drove in a run in 24.7% of his games last year (22 of 89), with two or more RBIs in 12 of those contests (13.5%). He had three or more RBIs in four games.
- In 29.2% of his 89 games last season, he touched home plate (26 times). He had five games with multiple runs in 2022 (5.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Evan Longoria Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|20 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||28 (57.1%)|
|8 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (14.3%)|
|12 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (28.6%)|
|6 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (12.2%)|
|10 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (24.5%)|
Dodgers Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Dodgers pitching staff was fifth in MLB last season with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Dodgers had the top team ERA across all league pitching staffs (2.81).
- Dodgers pitchers combined to allow 152 home runs (0.9 per game), the sixth-fewest in the big leagues.
- Kershaw will make his first start of the season for the Dodgers.
- The 35-year-old southpaw last appeared Thursday, Oct. 13 against the San Diego Padres, when he started and went five innings.
- Last season he finished with a 2.28 ERA and a 0.942 WHIP over his 22 games, compiling a 12-3 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.