Corbin Carroll Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers - March 30
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 1:57 PM MST
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Corbin Carroll take on Julio Urias and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Opening Day at Dodger Stadium, March 30 at 10:10 PM ET.
Corbin Carroll Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Dodgers Starter: Julio Urías
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +300)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +225)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corbin Carroll? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Corbin Carroll At The Plate (2022)
- Carroll hit .260 with nine doubles, two triples, four home runs and eight walks.
- In 68.8% of his games last season (22 of 32), Carroll had a base hit, and in five of those games (15.6%) he recorded more than one hit.
- In four of 32 games last year, he homered (12.5%). He went deep in 3.5% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
- Carroll picked up an RBI in 28.1% of his 32 games last year, with two or more RBIs in 9.4% of those contests (three). He drove in three or more runs in two games.
- He scored a run in 10 of 32 games last season, with multiple runs in three of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Corbin Carroll Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
Dodgers Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Dodgers pitching staff ranked fifth in MLB last season with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Dodgers had the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (2.81).
- The Dodgers gave up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (152 total, 0.9 per game).
- Urias makes his first start of the season for the Dodgers.
- The 26-year-old lefty started and threw five innings in his last appearance on Wednesday, Oct. 12 against the San Diego Padres.
- Among qualified pitchers in the league last season he ranked third in ERA (2.21), sixth in WHIP (.960), and 21st in K/9 (8.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.