Utah vs. Princeton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM MST|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 8:39 AM MST
Sunday's game at Jon M. Huntsman Center has the Utah Utes (26-4) going head to head against the Princeton Tigers (24-5) at 7:00 PM ET (on March 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 73-62 victory as our model heavily favors Utah.
The Utes took care of business in their last matchup 103-77 against Gardner-Webb on Friday.
Utah vs. Princeton Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Utah vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah 73, Princeton 62
Utah Schedule Analysis
- The Utes' signature win this season came in an 84-78 victory against the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal on February 25.
- The Utes have the fourth-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (12).
- Utah has tied for the 36th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (five).
Utah 2022-23 Best Wins
- 84-78 at home over Stanford (No. 5/AP Poll) on February 25
- 71-69 at home over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on January 29
- 85-58 at home over Colorado (No. 21/AP Poll) on December 14
- 124-78 at home over Oklahoma (No. 16/AP Poll) on November 16
- 69-67 over Ole Miss (No. 21) on November 23
Princeton Schedule Analysis
- On March 17, the Tigers picked up their signature win of the season, a 64-63 victory over the NC State Wolfpack, who are a top 50 team (No. 27), according to our computer rankings.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Tigers are 3-4 (.429%) -- tied for the 42nd-most wins.
- Princeton has tied for the 45th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (four).
Princeton 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-63 over NC State (No. 27) on March 17
- 74-56 on the road over Columbia (No. 45) on February 4
- 54-48 at home over Harvard (No. 65) on March 11
- 51-47 at home over Harvard (No. 65) on February 24
- 62-58 on the road over Seton Hall (No. 74) on November 14
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Utah Performance Insights
- The Utes' +535 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 17.8 points per game) is a result of scoring 84.1 points per game (third in college basketball) while giving up 66.3 per outing (230th in college basketball).
- On offense, Utah is putting up 78.7 points per game this year in conference tilts. To compare, its season average (84.1 points per game) is 5.4 PPG higher.
- The Utes are posting 90.8 points per game this season at home, which is 12.3 more points than they're averaging in away games (78.5).
- Utah cedes 64.6 points per game when playing at home this season, compared to 66.8 in road games.
- The Utes have been racking up 83.2 points per game in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's slightly lower than the 84.1 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 campaign.
Princeton Performance Insights
- The Tigers outscore opponents by 12.7 points per game (posting 65.5 points per game, 168th in college basketball, and allowing 52.8 per contest, sixth in college basketball) and have a +368 scoring differential.
- In Ivy League action, Princeton has averaged 1.3 more points (66.8) than overall (65.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Tigers score 63.5 points per game. On the road, they average 67.9.
- At home, Princeton gives up 49.5 points per game. Away, it gives up 55.9.
- While the Tigers are putting up 65.5 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that in their previous 10 games, tallying 64.9 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.