How to Watch Kentucky vs. Providence on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 4:16 AM MST|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 12:19 PM MST
The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (21-11) and the No. 11 seed Providence Friars (21-11) will meet in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 7:10 PM. The contest airs on CBS.
In the story below, we lay out all the info you need to watch this game on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Kentucky vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Kentucky Stats Insights
- The Wildcats are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 44.3% the Friars allow to opponents.
- In games Kentucky shoots better than 44.3% from the field, it is 17-4 overall.
- The Wildcats are the ninth-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Friars sit at 29th.
- The Wildcats record just 3.8 more points per game (75.1) than the Friars give up (71.3).
- Kentucky has a 15-4 record when putting up more than 71.3 points.
Providence Stats Insights
- The Friars are shooting 45.9% from the field, 3% higher than the 42.9% the Wildcats' opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Providence has a 19-2 record in games the team collectively shoots over 42.9% from the field.
- The Friars are the 29th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Wildcats sit at third.
- The Friars average 10.1 more points per game (78.1) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (68).
- Providence is 17-4 when giving up fewer than 75.1 points.
Kentucky Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Kentucky is posting seven more points per game (78.4) than it is away from home (71.4).
- In 2022-23, the Wildcats are allowing 64.1 points per game when playing at home. In away games, they are allowing 70.9.
- At home, Kentucky is sinking 0.9 more treys per game (6.6) than in road games (5.7). It also sports a better three-point percentage at home (38.1%) compared to on the road (33.1%).
Providence Home & Away Comparison
- At home Providence is scoring 82.9 points per game, nine more than it is averaging away (73.9).
- At home the Friars are giving up 70.5 points per game, 1.3 fewer points than they are on the road (71.8).
- Beyond the arc, Providence drains fewer 3-pointers on the road (6.2 per game) than at home (7.1), and makes a lower percentage on the road (34.4%) than at home (37%) too.
|3/1/2023||Vanderbilt||L 68-66||Rupp Arena|
|3/4/2023||@ Arkansas||W 88-79||Bud Walton Arena|
|3/10/2023||Vanderbilt||L 80-73||Bridgestone Arena|
|3/1/2023||Xavier||L 94-89||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|3/4/2023||Seton Hall||L 82-58||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|3/9/2023||UConn||L 73-66||Madison Square Garden|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.