How to Watch the Arizona vs. West Virginia Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for the NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:11 AM MST
The No. 10 West Virginia Mountaineers (19-11) are aiming to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they take on the No. 7 Arizona Wildcats (21-9) on Friday. This 7-10 matchup in the N/A Region bracket is scheduled for 12:00 PM.
Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we lay out all the details you need to know about how to watch this contest on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch women's and men's college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Arizona Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Xfinity Center in College Park, Maryland
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch women's college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Arizona vs. West Virginia Scoring Comparison
- The Mountaineers score only 1.3 more points per game (66.1) than the Wildcats allow (64.8).
- When it scores more than 64.8 points, West Virginia is 13-4.
- Arizona's record is 16-0 when it allows fewer than 66.1 points.
- The 74.4 points per game the Wildcats average are 13.4 more points than the Mountaineers give up (61).
- When Arizona puts up more than 61 points, it is 19-3.
- West Virginia has a 19-5 record when giving up fewer than 74.4 points.
- The Wildcats shoot 43.7% from the field, only 1.1% lower than the Mountaineers allow defensively.
- The Mountaineers' 35.5 shooting percentage is 5.7 lower than the Wildcats have given up.
|2/23/2023||@ Oregon||L 73-59||Matthew Knight Arena|
|2/25/2023||@ Oregon State||L 78-70||Gill Coliseum|
|3/2/2023||UCLA||L 73-59||Michelob ULTRA Arena|
|3/17/2023||West Virginia||-||Xfinity Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.