How to Watch Auburn vs. Iowa on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 9:17 AM MST|Updated: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:44 PM MST
The No. 9 seed Auburn Tigers (20-12) and the No. 8 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (19-13) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at 6:50 PM. The contest airs on TNT.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Auburn vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 6:50 PM ET
- Where: Legacy Arena at BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Auburn Stats Insights
- The Tigers make 44.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points lower than the Hawkeyes have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Auburn is 10-1 when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- The Hawkeyes are the 69th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, while the Tigers sit at 112th.
- The 72.7 points per game the Tigers put up are the same as the Hawkeyes give up.
- Auburn has a 10-3 record when scoring more than 74.4 points.
Iowa Stats Insights
- The Hawkeyes have shot at a 45.4% rate from the field this season, 4.7 percentage points greater than the 40.7% shooting opponents of the Tigers have averaged.
- Iowa has put together a 17-7 straight-up record in games it shoots over 40.7% from the field.
- The Hawkeyes are the 69th-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Tigers sit at 71st.
- The Hawkeyes average 13.1 more points per game (80.2) than the Tigers allow (67.1).
- When Iowa allows fewer than 72.7 points, it is 12-3.
Auburn Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Auburn is scoring 4.2 more points per game (75.1) than it is in away games (70.9).
- The Tigers are surrendering 64.4 points per game this year in home games, which is 6.5 fewer points than they're allowing in road games (70.9).
- When it comes to three-point shooting, Auburn has fared worse at home this season, averaging 6.5 treys per game with a 31.3% three-point percentage, compared to 6.7 per game and a 31.6% percentage away from home.
Iowa Home & Away Comparison
- Iowa is scoring more points at home (89.8 per game) than away (69.9).
- The Hawkeyes are conceding more points at home (76 per game) than away (72).
- Iowa drains more 3-pointers at home (10 per game) than away (6.7). It also has a higher 3-point percentage at home (38.6%) than on the road (30.5%).
|3/1/2023||@ Alabama||L 90-85||Coleman Coliseum|
|3/4/2023||Tennessee||W 79-70||Neville Arena|
|3/9/2023||Arkansas||L 76-73||Bridgestone Arena|
|3/16/2023||Iowa||-||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
|2/28/2023||@ Indiana||W 90-68||Assembly Hall|
|3/5/2023||Nebraska||L 81-77||Carver-Hawkeye Arena|
|3/9/2023||Ohio State||L 73-69||United Center|
|3/16/2023||Auburn||-||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.