Arizona vs. Princeton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Thursday's game between the Arizona Wildcats (28-6) and Princeton Tigers (21-8) going head to head at Golden 1 Center has a projected final score of 82-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Arizona, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 4:10 PM ET on March 16.
According to our computer prediction, Arizona should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 14.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 154 total.
Arizona vs. Princeton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
- Line: Arizona -14.5
- Point Total: 154
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona -1091, Princeton +700
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Arizona vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 82, Princeton 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Arizona vs. Princeton
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Arizona has a 17-16-1 record against the spread so far this season compared to Princeton, who is 15-12-0 ATS. A total of 18 out of the Wildcats' games this season have gone over the point total, and 15 of the Tigers' games have gone over. The two teams combine to score 158.7 points per game, 4.7 more points than this matchup's total. In the past 10 games, Arizona has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall. Princeton has gone 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arizona Performance Insights
- The Wildcats outscore opponents by 11.2 points per game (scoring 82.7 points per game to rank fourth in college basketball while allowing 71.5 per outing to rank 223rd in college basketball) and have a +380 scoring differential overall.
- The 36.1 rebounds per game Arizona averages rank 11th in the nation, and are 5.8 more than the 30.3 its opponents collect per outing.
- Arizona knocks down 8.6 three-pointers per game (55th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 8. It shoots 38.2% from deep while its opponents hit 32.8% from long range.
- The Wildcats rank 14th in college basketball by averaging 101.7 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 80th in college basketball, allowing 87.9 points per 100 possessions.
- Arizona has lost the turnover battle by 1.4 turnovers per game, committing 13.1 (293rd in college basketball action) while forcing 11.7 (196th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.