Arizona State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Currently, the Arizona State Sun Devils (23-12) have the 47th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +30000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Arizona State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Sun Devils play the TCU Horned Frogs, with the tip at 10:05 PM ET on Friday, March 17 in the First Round. TCU is favored by 5.5 points in this contest. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 142.5.
Arizona State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+30000||47th||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|Pre-Tournament||+20000||38th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Pre-New Year||+20000||50th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||55th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Arizona State Team Stats
- Arizona State outscores opponents by 3.2 points per game (scoring 71.1 per game to rank 190th in college basketball while allowing 67.9 per outing to rank 114th in college basketball) and has a +114 scoring differential overall.
- Arizona State has won 15 games (15-6) when playing as favorites, with eight victories (8-6) when listed as underdogs.
- Arizona State has secured the win in only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-3), but it has 14 wins in 17 games when favored by three or more points.
Arizona State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 7-7 | Q2 Record: 4-4 | Q3 Record: 6-0 | Q4 Record: 6-1
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Arizona State is 7-7 (.500%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins.
- Arizona State has tied for the 47th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Arizona State Players
- Desmond Cambridge leads the Sun Devils in scoring, putting up 13.8 points per game.
- Warren Washington paces Arizona State with 6.8 rebounds per game, and Frankie Collins leads the team with 4.4 assists per outing.
- Cambridge is the top three-point shooter for the Sun Devils, connecting on 2.4 per contest.
- Arizona State's steals leader is Cambridge, who grabs 1.7 per game. Washington leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.