Phil "The Grill" Johnson from Trapp Hous BBQ shares a recipe for some great tasting pork chops.
• 4 bone in center loin pork chops
• 2 tablespoons Rub Me All Over Seasoning
• 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• 1-pound fresh peaches (or use frozen if peaches are not in season)
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/4 cup brandy
• 1/2 cup PTG BBQ Sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat your grill.
Slit the so the chops won't curl on the grill.
Mix up a paste of the Rub Me All Over seasoning and oil.
Rub this generously into the chops. Set aside.
Drop the butter into a saucepan set over medium heat.
Once it melts, add the ginger and cook until soft.
Slide in the peach slices and brown sugar and give it all a gentle stir.
Pour in the brandy and ignite with a match.
Once the flame dies down, add the PTG BBQ Sauce and cinnamon and season with salt and pepper.
Check the grill.
If you're using charcoal, spread a nice even coal bed and set the chops directly over the coals.
When the juices rise to the surface near the bone, give the chops a flip.
Continue cooking until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 to 150 degrees.
The chops should be done in 8 to 10 minutes.
Don't overcook them.
Serve them up on a platter with the sauce spooned all over.