Chef Russell LaCasce of ZuZu Restaurant & Cafe shares a recipe for a wonderful lobster and grapefruit salad.
• 4 ounces of lobster meat poached, chilled and cleaned
• 1 ounce of torn mint
• 1 ounces of torn basil
• 1/2 ounce of toasted peanuts
• 1/2 ounces of shaved celery
• 1/2 ounces of shaved watermelon radish
• 2 ounces of grapefruit supremes
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper
for miso martini
• 2 ounces of grapefruit juice
• 1 ounce of lime juice
• 1 ounce of white soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon of white miso
• 3 slices of fresh jalapeno
Measure out all ingredients for the martini and put in a metal martini shaker.
Fill with ice and shake hard for 20 seconds. Strain liquid into bowl.
Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
In a bowl, bound salad in a ring mold, pull mold, and pour martini in.
Should be served very cold and immediately after martini is shaken.