Chef Tony Hamati from Schmooze Restaurant shares a recipe for delicious Greek lamb chops.
• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1tablespoon bottled minced garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
• Cooking spray
Combine first 5 ingredients; rub over both sides of chops.
Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 4 minutes on each side or desired degree of doneness.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 lamb chops).