16oz Heavy Cream
3Tbls Chili Powder
3 Qts Monterrey Jack Cheese, grated
4 oz Cooked Sausage or Chorizo-crumbled/chopped
1 ea Small Red Onion, Caramelized and diced
2 ea Poblanos, roasted, peeled and diced
1 bu Cilantro, rinsed and minced
1. In a pot, bring the cream to a boil, add the chili powder, bring to a boil. Stir in the cheese until melted, add the sausage, 1/2 of the onion, and 1/2 of the poblanos.
2. Pour the contents into a serving bowl, top with some remaining onions, poblanos and the cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
1/2 ea Red Tomato, small diced
1 Tbl Red Onion, finely diced
1/4 bunch Cilantro, minced
8oz Whitefish, small diced
1 ea Small Serrano Chile, seeded and minced
1/2 ea Jalapeno, seeded and minced
1/4 cup Lime juice, freshly squeezed
2 tsp Kosher salt
1. In a small non reactive bowl, add the fish, jalapeños, and serranos, cover with lime juice. Stir well, let sit for 30-45 min.
2. Stir the fish again, add in the tomatoes, onion, salt and cilantro. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
3. Pour the contents into a serving bowl. Serve with tortilla chips or tostada shells.