Chef Tony Hamati from Schmooze Restaurant shares an easy recipe for cranberry cheese ball bites.
• 12 ounces of cream cheese, softened
• 3/4 cup of shredded white Cheddar
• 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan
• 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 cups of dried cranberries, roughly chopped
• Rosemary, cut into 3" pieces, bottom leaves removed
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, parmesan, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Season with salt and pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
Form into 18 small balls and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
Roll balls into cranberries and insert one sprig of rosemary into each ball. Serve. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge}.
Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.