Recipe from Grassland Dairy.
• 1 stick grassland unsalted butter
• 2 ounces of bittersweet chocolate chopped finely
• 3/4 cup of dark rum
• 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons of grounded cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt
Melt butter and chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl in 15-20 second increments in the microwave, stirring after each, until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat and whisk in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Bring 2 1/2 cups of water to boil.
Remove from heat and add rum.
Whisk in chocolate-butter mixture.
Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, and nutmeg.