Owner Perry Rhea of Queen Creek Olive Mill shares a recipe for a wonderful frittata.
• 8 eggs
• 1/3 cup milk
• 2 sprigs Italian parsley, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
• 3 tablespoons Queen Creek Olive Mill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/3 cup chopped green onions
• 1/3 cup chopped zucchini
• 1/3 cup chopped asparagus
• 1/3 cup chopped yellow squash
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, firmly packed
Whisk eggs, milk, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, zucchini, asparagus, and yellow squash to pan and saute until glassy, about 4 minutes.
Add a pinch of salt.
Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
Let cook at medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes.
When the center is almost set, place the skillet in a heated broiler to finish cooking and lightly brown the top.
Loosen the frittata with a spatula and slide it onto a serving plate.