Our very own Suzanne Bissett shares a recipe for tasty artichoke bruschetta.
• 1 (6.05 ounces) jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese
• 1/3 cup of finely chopped red onion
• 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
• 1 French baguette, cut in 1/3” inch thick slices
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onions and mayonnaise.
Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture.
Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.