It’s important to be organized as the kids head back to school. Here are the top 5 items I recommend for a smooth transition.
1. Backpacks are an essential item for back to school. With a great selection available, your student can choose one that represents his or her own style. My favorites this season are the: Jansport - Monstera Falls, Cat & Jack - Camo Print, and Hello Kitty.
2. Binders are key to organize each subject. Avery has a great selection of colors and widths to meet the needs of your student.
3. A great planner will keep your student happy and organized. These planners will inspire organized planning: 5 Star Academic Planner, Blue Sky - Good Vibes, and Blue Sky - Tropical Peach.
4. Every students needs a pencil pouch or case. My favorite options this year include: LEGO Pencil Case, Glitter Pencil Pouch, and Binder Zip Case - Doodles Yoobi.
5. When I was growing up I would look forward to picking out my new lunch box each year. Today students have a large selection of styles and themes. Here are some of my top picks: Thermos Minecraft Dual Lunch Bag, Harry Potter Hogsworts Tote Lunch Bag, and the Fit + Fresh Winona Lunch Kit. The lunch kit includes a water bottle, lunch container, 2 snack containers, and an ice pack.