National Voter Registration Day
Make sure you're registered vote! Click here to register.
How to Register to Vote
- Online – If you have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
- Log on to Service Arizona.com
- Select your language preference, then click “Begin/Update Voter Registration”
- Verify your voter eligibility
- Enter your information in the required fields
- Verify address information
- You can now select your party preference
- By Mail – You can either print off a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your county recorder’s office.
- In-Person – You may visit your County Recorder’s Office and fill out a registration form in person.
- Address Confidentiality Program Members – You should only register to vote through the ACP process.
After you have successfully registered to vote you will receive a voter registration card in the mail within 4-6 weeks.
Donald Trump Jr. -- The Four More Tour in Chandler
When: Today, 9 a.m.
Where: San Marcos Ballroom, 1 N. San Marcos Place
Fall foliage webcams
Where: 6520 W. Happy Valley Road, Glendale
Stillhouse “Unbreakable” Shutters
DragonSlayer (COVID-19 travel app)
Eye Strain - Opti-Xpres
Arizona Restaurant Week
When: Sept. 18-27
End Hunger in Arizona
COVID-19 Mobile Testing Van in Phoenix
When: Through the end of the year at various locations
Note: Appointments required (available 1-2 weeks at time)