- 5 T. Butter
- ½ C. Natural Artificial Brown Sugar
- ½ C. Natural Based Artificial Granular Sugar
- ½ C. Peanut Butter (I used fresh, sugar-free peanut butter, deli-made)
- 1 Egg
- 1 T. Vanilla
- 1 ¼ C. Flour (Almond or All-purpose)
- ¼ t. Baking Soda
- ¼ t. Baking Powder
- ¼ t. Cinnamon
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 3/4 C. Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- ¾ C. Dark Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
In mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and artificial sugars and mix until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla, mix again. In separate small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to first mixture and combine well. Add in chocolate chips and bacon.
Make round balls and place on sprayed baking sheet. Flatten dough with fork and top with extra bacon and salt.
Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes, until light golden brown.