Try this recipe from Apple Annie's Orchard using fresh summer peaches!
• 6 fresh ripe peaches
• 8 oz mozzarella balls
• 8 oz prosciutto
• 6 oz basil
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 5 tbsp olive oil
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 pinch black pepper
• bamboo skewers
1. Slice the peaches from the center stone into thick wedges.
2. Slice each wedge into slices and then cut these in half to end up with a chunk of peach.
3. Fold a basil leaf in half and thread it onto the bamboo skewer,
4. Take a slice of prosciutto and tear it into two pieces.
5. Fold the prosciutto up and add it to the skewer with the basil.
6. Add a mozzarella ball to the skewer and then add a chunk of yellow peach.
7. In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
8. Serve the peach skewers on a platter and drizzle the lemon olive oil dressing over the skewers.
9. Season with extra salt and pepper if desired. Serve at once