PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- It's that time of year again! Girl Scout Cookie season officially begins on Jan. 20. The Girl Scouts are celebrating the 2020 season with a brand new cookie, Lemon-Ups.
Here's the 2020 Girl Scout cookie line-up:
• New! Lemon-Ups: Crispy lemon cookies baked with inspiring messages. $5
• Thin Mints: Mint flavored with a delicious chocolaty coating. Vegan. $5
• Tagalongs: Layers of peanut butter with a rich, chocolaty coating. $5
• Samoas: Caramel and toasted coconut-covered cookies. $5
• Trefoils: Iconic and delicious shortbread cookies. $5
• Do-si-dos: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal outside and creamy peanut butter inside. $5
• Girl Scout S’mores: Crunchy graham sandwich cookies with creamy chocolate and marshmallowy filling. $6
• Toffee-tastics: Buttery (and gluten-free) cookies with sweet, crunchy golden toffee bits. $6
Lemon-Ups are replacing the Savannah Smile cookie. The Savannah Smile will no longer be available.
Visit gscookiefinder.com and use the Girl Scout Cookie Finder to find a cookie booth near you. Enter your zip code and choose from a list of locations nearby.
All proceeds from Girl Scout cookies stay local to benefit Girl Scouts in Arizona.