PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- It's officially October which means spooky season and everything fall-themed is in full effect. And in Arizona, it means it's STARTING to get a bit cooler. So on this Field Trip Friday, we are checking out some of the popular fall destinations as they get ready for the season.
Vertuccio Farms is kicking on their annual Fall Festival and Corn Maze from October 1st through October 31st. As Arizona is starting to get a bit cooler and heading into the fall season so it's the perfect time to grab the family or even a group of friends to enjoy a flavor of fall in Mesa. Tickets are $12.
Vertuccio Farms is located at 4011 S Power Road in Mesa. More information can be found on their website here.
Bring the family to the Pumpkin Days and Corn Maze at Tolmachoff Farms with a pumpkin patch, a family-friendly corn maze, petting zoo, train fire, hay pyramid and much more.
Grab your friends to check out the AZ Field of Screams, a haunted and scary corn field. It is filled with screams and everything haunted during the night starting at 7 p.m. because the scary things come out at night.
Tickets for their Pumpkin Days and Corn Maze start at $15. Get $2.00 with on their website. Tickets for the AZ Field of Screams start at $25.
Tolmachoff Farms is located 5726 N 75th Avenue in Glendale. More information can be found on their website here.
Schnepf Farms is bringing back their famous Pumpkin and Chili Party this year. There will be just about 45 rides and attractions for the family to check out. And can't forget the food especially their chili! Tickets vary - general admission is $23.95 per person and a Pumpkin & Chili party season pass is $78.95.
Schnepf Farms is located at 24810 S Rittenhouse Road in Queen Creek. More information can be found on their website here.
Other fall and Halloween events around the Valley and some around the state:
- Pumpkin Fest at the Princess - Now through October 31st at 7575 East Princess Drive in Scottsdale
- 13th Floor - Now through October 31st at 2814 W Bell Road in Phoenix
- Scarizona - Opens Friday, Oct. 8th through October 31st at 1901 N Alma School Road in Mesa
- Sanctum of Horror - Now through October 31st at 6555 East Southern Avenue in Mesa
- Great Wolf Lodge Howl-O-Ween - Now through October 31st at 7333 N Pima Road in Scottsdale
- Fear Farm - Now through October 31 at 6801 N 99th Avenue in Glendale
- Flagstaff Oktoberfest - October 2 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 212 W Aspen Avenue in Flagstaff
- Mother's Nature Farm Pumpkin Patch - Now until October 31st at 1663 E Baseline Road in Gilbert
- Mortimer Farms Pumpkin Festival and Corn Maze - Now until October 31st at 12907 E State Route 169 in Dewey