Big Give Day
- Goal: Collect 5,000 turkeys for the Salvation Army’s Thanskgiving meal
- How to help: Purchase a turkey at Fry’s to donate OR make a $10 turkey donation at the register
- When: Tuesday, Nov. 22
- Where: Any Fry’s Food Stores
Holiday Food Drive
This holiday season, we invite you to help us spread some cheer with Fry’s Food Stores and our Arizona’s Family Holiday Food Drive.
Now through January 2nd donate a non-perishable food item at any store location or make a $1 or $5 donation at the register.
Help us make sure everyone has a turkey on their holiday table this year and save some money too!
Help us make sure everyone has a turkey on their holiday table this year and save some money too! Together, we can make sure everyone in our community has a holiday meal.
Thank you from Fry’s Food Stores and Arizona’s Family on 3TV.
What is food insecurity?
In Arizona, food insecurity is a problem that 2 million Arizonans are faced with each year. Nearly 30% of our neighbors are considered working poor, living on wages that barely cover housing, bills, and other necessities.
Many in our community often go without food for meals at a time and have no other choice than to purchase the cheapest, sometimes expired, groceries to feed themselves and their families.
Help our neighbors in need by donating the Fry’s Food Stores and Arizona’s Family Holiday Food Drive.
Source: First Food Bank
The facts about hunger in Arizona:
- 918, 9400 Arizonans are struggling with hunger, of them 288,950 are children.
- 1 in 8 people struggle with hunger
- 1 in 6 children struggle with hunger
- The average cost of a meal in Arizona is $3.03
Source: Feeding America